Friday, September 25, 2009

Model for a Day!







Hi everybody!
I just wanted to share a few of my favorite shots from my Model for a Day Photoshoot offered by YStudio Photography. Click on the link below and see why we think Wayne and Barbara Yasuhara of YStudio are THE BOMB!!! www.ystudiophotography.com You will meet the photographers as we have selected them to be my own personal paparazzi and yours too on the eve of my gala celebration.......just three weeks left!
Barbara also does some amazing graphics and designed a special concert ticket style invites for the gran occasion! Check your mail if you have not already received one...and by all means, leave your comments here on my blog!!
And a special thanks to my mommy for being so wonderful and for planning and hosting the event that will surely be yet another wonderful time in MY LIFE!








No comments:

Post a Comment